Maintenance Desk Notes
- Do not flush wipes, hair, or other items down the commode.
- Do not throw grease out in the yard or down the sink.
- Make sure you report any leaks, stop ups, or electrical work orders to the office.
- The after-hour number is for emergency calls after hours.
- Make sure that the faucet outside your unit is turned off.
- Pull your trash can back to the unit after the trash-pick-up day.
- Air filters are changed during pest control treatment.
- Report work orders to the office during working hours.
Please remove any vehicles that are not operable: no tags, expired inspection stickers, flat tires, broken down, etc.
If a sticker is put on the vehicle and it is not moved, then it will be towed at the owner's expense.
Emergency After-Hour Number: 919.320.3027