Community Partnerships allow us to provide supportive services to our residents as well as further development of affordable housing. Our residents may require assistance in areas other than housing; Community Partnerships allow us to address those needs and move our residents toward self-sufficiency.
Community Partners, we could not do this without You.
Connecting Humans to Humans!
Today, we want to ensure people in communities are not just connected to services in the community but that the right resources are delivered to help improve their lives and help them reach their goals.
- Community and Senior Services (60+): 919.934.6066
- Department of Health and Human Services Care Line: 800.662.7030
- Harbor House (Domestic Violence): 919.938.3566
- Housing Resources in Johnston County: 919.881.0707
- Johnston County Department of Social Services: 919.989.5300
- Johnston County Partnership for Children: 919.202.0002
- Johnston-Lee-Harnett Community Action, Inc.: 919.934.2145
- Oxford House (Transitional Housing): 919.209.0042
- Salvation Army: 919.934.9102
- Smithfield Rescue Mission: 919.934.9257